- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
An Exclusive Look at Kyrie Irving’s Beautiful Ohio Home (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: January 8, 2015
While it was made public recently that LeBron James put his $17 million Miami waterfront estate on the market, it looks like Kyrie Irving has made a real estate move of his own as he recently purchased a house in Westlake, Ohio from former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Daniel Gibson and his estranged wife, Keyshia Cole.
Mr. Irving paid a modest $800,000 for the two-story residence, found on more than half an acre west of Quicken Loans Arena. The property covers slightly more than 5,500 square feet and has a grand total of four bedrooms and six bathrooms.
The Tudor-style home built in 2007 offers cherry hardwood floors and a winding staircase.
(Continue exclusive gallery on the next page!)