- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
An Exclusive Look at Kyrie Irving’s Beautiful Ohio Home (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: January 8, 2015
While it was made public recently that LeBron James put his $17 million Miami waterfront estate on the market, it looks like Kyrie Irving has made a real estate move of his own as he recently purchased a house in Westlake, Ohio from former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Daniel Gibson and his estranged wife, Keyshia Cole.
Mr. Irving paid a modest $800,000 for the two-story residence, found on more than half an acre west of Quicken Loans Arena. The property covers slightly more than 5,500 square feet and has a grand total of four bedrooms and six bathrooms.
The Tudor-style home built in 2007 offers cherry hardwood floors and a winding staircase.
(Continue exclusive gallery on the next page!)