- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
An Exclusive Look at Kyrie Irving’s Beautiful Ohio Home (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: January 8, 2015
While it was made public recently that LeBron James put his $17 million Miami waterfront estate on the market, it looks like Kyrie Irving has made a real estate move of his own as he recently purchased a house in Westlake, Ohio from former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Daniel Gibson and his estranged wife, Keyshia Cole.
Mr. Irving paid a modest $800,000 for the two-story residence, found on more than half an acre west of Quicken Loans Arena. The property covers slightly more than 5,500 square feet and has a grand total of four bedrooms and six bathrooms.
The Tudor-style home built in 2007 offers cherry hardwood floors and a winding staircase.
(Continue exclusive gallery on the next page!)