- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
- Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Expected to Sell for More Than $2 Million
- Report: Cavs Player Says He ‘Probably Won’t Play’ If NBA Creates 2nd Bubble
- Richard Jefferson Clowns LeBron James With Savage Comment After He Refers to Himself as King
- Report: Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have Found Their Way Back to One Another
- Collin Sexton Reveals Lofty Goal for Next Season, Says He’s ‘Hungry’ to Get Better
An Exclusive Look at LeBron’s $9.2 Million Ohio Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: March 24, 2015
In his rookie season, James built a 30,000 square-foot mansion on his Bath Township property worth $9.2 million. The estate features six bedrooms, eight full bathrooms, six half bathrooms, a recording studio, two-lane bowling alley, personal movie theater, aquarium, barbershop, and much more.
Photos of LeBron’s Ohio mansion begin below.
Here we have LeBron’s modern-style living room with high ceilings.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)