- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
An Exclusive Look at LeBron’s $9.2 Million Ohio Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: March 24, 2015
In his rookie season, James built a 30,000 square-foot mansion on his Bath Township property worth $9.2 million. The estate features six bedrooms, eight full bathrooms, six half bathrooms, a recording studio, two-lane bowling alley, personal movie theater, aquarium, barbershop, and much more.
Photos of LeBron’s Ohio mansion begin below.
Here we have LeBron’s modern-style living room with high ceilings.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)