- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
- Report: NBA Execs Believe Kevin Love Deal Unlikely to Net Cavs More Than 1st-Round Pick
- Report: Kevin Love Prefers Trade to Title Contender
- Video: Philadelphia 76ers Announcer Rips Apart Kevin Porter Jr. During Broadcast
- Report: Members of Cavs Organization Call Out Kevin Love’s ‘Lousy Body Language’
- Kevin Love and Jordan Clarkson Send Prayers to Rodney Hood After Devastating Injury
- Report: Cavs to Field Offers for Kevin Love That Include Young Players and Draft Picks
- Tristan Thompson Slams Unnamed Cavs Players Who Criticized John Beilein
An Exclusive Look at LeBron’s $9.2 Million Ohio Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: March 24, 2015
In his rookie season, James built a 30,000 square-foot mansion on his Bath Township property worth $9.2 million. The estate features six bedrooms, eight full bathrooms, six half bathrooms, a recording studio, two-lane bowling alley, personal movie theater, aquarium, barbershop, and much more.
Photos of LeBron’s Ohio mansion begin below.
Here we have LeBron’s modern-style living room with high ceilings.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)