- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson Expected to Make Return Tomorrow vs. Hawks
- Updated: December 11, 2017
On Monday, Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue told reporters that the plan is for the talented big man to make his return on Tuesday night against the Atlanta Hawks.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) December 11, 2017
Thompson also spoke to reporters about his recovery and return.
“We’ve been doing a lot of treatment and recovery and getting up and down,” Thompson said. “A couple pickup games, so feel good, we’ll see how I feel in the morning. Time will tell.”
Even before his injury, Thompson’s stats this season had not jumped off the page as he was averaging just 4.4 points and 6.4 rebounds per game. Still, he has served as an important piece for the Cavs throughout his career and he will certainly look to regain his form as the season continues.
The injury bug seemed to have bitten the Cavs early in the season, but now players are finally beginning to return to health. Hopefully that translates into yet another impressive winning streak as the Cavs look to continue to build upon their promising NBA season