- J.R. Smith explains biggest difference between Lakers and Cavs
- Report: Celtics monitoring ‘uncomfortable’ contract talks between Cavs and Andre Drummond
- Collin Sexton reveals inspiring message Dwyane Wade gave him during jersey swap
- Report: Cavs putting ‘large focus’ on improving defense this offseason
- Former Cavs star reveals sleeper who he thinks is ‘best’ point guard in 2020 draft class
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond all of sudden far apart on contract extension
- Iman Shumpert clears up what Kyrie Irving meant after seemingly dissing LeBron James
- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson Expected to Make Return Tomorrow vs. Hawks
- Updated: December 11, 2017
On Monday, Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue told reporters that the plan is for the talented big man to make his return on Tuesday night against the Atlanta Hawks.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) December 11, 2017
Thompson also spoke to reporters about his recovery and return.
“We’ve been doing a lot of treatment and recovery and getting up and down,” Thompson said. “A couple pickup games, so feel good, we’ll see how I feel in the morning. Time will tell.”
Even before his injury, Thompson’s stats this season had not jumped off the page as he was averaging just 4.4 points and 6.4 rebounds per game. Still, he has served as an important piece for the Cavs throughout his career and he will certainly look to regain his form as the season continues.
The injury bug seemed to have bitten the Cavs early in the season, but now players are finally beginning to return to health. Hopefully that translates into yet another impressive winning streak as the Cavs look to continue to build upon their promising NBA season