- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kyrie Irving
- Updated: December 31, 2014
At the tender age of 23, Kyrie Irving has already propelled himself into the elite stratosphere of the NBA’s top young point guards. With career averages of 20.6 points and 5.3 assists in addition to an All-Star Game MVP and an Olympic gold medal, there’s no wonder why he’s in the conversation today at such a young age.
While the die-hard Uncle Drew fans may think they know everything there is to know about the young point guard out of Duke University, here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about Kyrie Irving.
1. He could dribble a basketball at 13 months.
That’s correct. Kyrie demonstrated full ball control as a toddler and was able to routinely make a basketball inside a 10-foot basket by the age of four.
(Continue on next page!)