- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kyrie Irving
- Updated: December 31, 2014
At the tender age of 23, Kyrie Irving has already propelled himself into the elite stratosphere of the NBA’s top young point guards. With career averages of 20.6 points and 5.3 assists in addition to an All-Star Game MVP and an Olympic gold medal, there’s no wonder why he’s in the conversation today at such a young age.
While the die-hard Uncle Drew fans may think they know everything there is to know about the young point guard out of Duke University, here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about Kyrie Irving.
1. He could dribble a basketball at 13 months.
That’s correct. Kyrie demonstrated full ball control as a toddler and was able to routinely make a basketball inside a 10-foot basket by the age of four.
(Continue on next page!)