- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kyrie Irving
- Updated: December 31, 2014
At the tender age of 23, Kyrie Irving has already propelled himself into the elite stratosphere of the NBA’s top young point guards. With career averages of 20.6 points and 5.3 assists in addition to an All-Star Game MVP and an Olympic gold medal, there’s no wonder why he’s in the conversation today at such a young age.
While the die-hard Uncle Drew fans may think they know everything there is to know about the young point guard out of Duke University, here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about Kyrie Irving.
1. He could dribble a basketball at 13 months.
That’s correct. Kyrie demonstrated full ball control as a toddler and was able to routinely make a basketball inside a 10-foot basket by the age of four.
(Continue on next page!)