- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Dialogue Between LeBron James and Draymond Green Finally Revealed
- Updated: June 13, 2016
After much speculation, the conversation that took place between LeBron James and Draymond Green during their scuffle late in Game 4 of the NBA Finals has finally been released.
As reported by Ryan Cortes of ESPN’s The Undefeated and Marc Spears of ESPN, Green repeatedly referred to James as a b—-, which James did not take kindly to.
— Ryan Cortes (@Ryan_Cortes) June 13, 2016
It seems as though James being a family oriented man makes no difference to Green, as Green could be seen hitting James below the belt just before the words were exchanged.
As a result of the play, Green was retroactively given a flagrant foul, which resulted in his being suspended for Game 5 tonight.
James was given a technical foul for “physically taunting” Green when he stepped over him.
Here is the play in its entirety.