- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Dialogue Between LeBron James and Draymond Green Finally Revealed
- Updated: June 13, 2016
After much speculation, the conversation that took place between LeBron James and Draymond Green during their scuffle late in Game 4 of the NBA Finals has finally been released.
As reported by Ryan Cortes of ESPN’s The Undefeated and Marc Spears of ESPN, Green repeatedly referred to James as a b—-, which James did not take kindly to.
— Ryan Cortes (@Ryan_Cortes) June 13, 2016
It seems as though James being a family oriented man makes no difference to Green, as Green could be seen hitting James below the belt just before the words were exchanged.
As a result of the play, Green was retroactively given a flagrant foul, which resulted in his being suspended for Game 5 tonight.
James was given a technical foul for “physically taunting” Green when he stepped over him.
Here is the play in its entirety.