- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Several Cavs players participated in on-court workouts after loss to Knicks
- Updated: December 30, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers saw their undefeated start to the season come to an end at the hands of the New York Knicks on Tuesday night.
“As [J.B.] Bickerstaff was collecting his thoughts and preparing for his postgame Zoom meeting with reporters, Drummond emerged from the locker room for an on-court workout,” wrote Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com. “Then came Sexton, Garland, Dante Exum and Thon Maker.”
The Cavs look completely different this season after finishing last in the Eastern Conference last season.
The team has ambitious goals of making the playoffs, and it is actually showing promise. The Cavs have a 3-1 record.
Drummond, 27, has been a terrific motor for the rebuilding Cavs.
The two-time All-Star is collecting a career-high 19.8 points, 3.5 assists, 2.8 blocks and 2.8 steals on top of 15.3 rebounds per game through four games this season.
In addition, Sexton’s hot finish from last season is translating into the 2020-21 season. The University of Alabama product is putting up a career-high 25.3 points, 3.8 assists and 1.3 steals per game this season.