- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Kevin Love and Dante Exum expected to play tonight vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: December 26, 2020
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) December 26, 2020
Love, 32, saw a strained right calf injury force him out of the home opener against the Charlotte Hornets.
Yet, the rebuilding Cavs collected a 121-114 victory to begin their season.
The veteran is hopeful that the Cavs can be more competitive after finishing with the worst record in the Eastern Conference last season. The Cavs have missed the playoffs for the last two years.
Of course, Love is exiting his prime and would prefer to go to a contender. There is reportedly a mutual understanding between the Cavs and Love on this front.
The big man has career averages of 18.2 points, 11.1 boards and 2.4 assists per game.