- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Interested in Acquiring Markelle Fultz
- Updated: November 25, 2018
Fultz, 20, has had a very underwhelming start to his NBA career. After being the No.1 overall pick in the 2017 draft, the guard has been plagued by shooting struggles and a mysterious shoulder injury that’s caused him to miss over 60 games.
While Fultz came back healthier this season, the second-year pro is only putting up 8.2 points and 3.1 assists on 42 percent shooting from the field and 29 percent shooting from distance.
Nonetheless, the prospect still has a ton of potential. Fultz averaged 23.2 points, 5.9 assists and 5.7 rebounds in his one collegiate year at the University of Washington. While the 6-foot-4 guard has been unable to yet replicate that same skill set with the Sixers, a change of scenery might be able to do the trick.
The 76ers are in win-now mode with the emergence of Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid, as well as the recent trade acquisition of All-Star Jimmy Butler. In Cleveland, Fultz wouldn’t be rushed to perform highly nor be in the spotlight.
The Cavs, who are on a two-game winning streak, take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday.