- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Interested in Acquiring Markelle Fultz
- Updated: November 25, 2018
Fultz, 20, has had a very underwhelming start to his NBA career. After being the No.1 overall pick in the 2017 draft, the guard has been plagued by shooting struggles and a mysterious shoulder injury that’s caused him to miss over 60 games.
While Fultz came back healthier this season, the second-year pro is only putting up 8.2 points and 3.1 assists on 42 percent shooting from the field and 29 percent shooting from distance.
Nonetheless, the prospect still has a ton of potential. Fultz averaged 23.2 points, 5.9 assists and 5.7 rebounds in his one collegiate year at the University of Washington. While the 6-foot-4 guard has been unable to yet replicate that same skill set with the Sixers, a change of scenery might be able to do the trick.
The 76ers are in win-now mode with the emergence of Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid, as well as the recent trade acquisition of All-Star Jimmy Butler. In Cleveland, Fultz wouldn’t be rushed to perform highly nor be in the spotlight.
The Cavs, who are on a two-game winning streak, take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday.