- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
- Kevin Love Speaks Out on Facing Dirk Nowitzki One Last Time
Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Interested in Acquiring Markelle Fultz
- Updated: November 25, 2018
Fultz, 20, has had a very underwhelming start to his NBA career. After being the No.1 overall pick in the 2017 draft, the guard has been plagued by shooting struggles and a mysterious shoulder injury that’s caused him to miss over 60 games.
While Fultz came back healthier this season, the second-year pro is only putting up 8.2 points and 3.1 assists on 42 percent shooting from the field and 29 percent shooting from distance.
Nonetheless, the prospect still has a ton of potential. Fultz averaged 23.2 points, 5.9 assists and 5.7 rebounds in his one collegiate year at the University of Washington. While the 6-foot-4 guard has been unable to yet replicate that same skill set with the Sixers, a change of scenery might be able to do the trick.
The 76ers are in win-now mode with the emergence of Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid, as well as the recent trade acquisition of All-Star Jimmy Butler. In Cleveland, Fultz wouldn’t be rushed to perform highly nor be in the spotlight.
The Cavs, who are on a two-game winning streak, take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday.