- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Updated: November 17, 2020
The Bucks got 1 of my favorite players but they aren’t any better. Sorry.
Giannis can’t score. https://t.co/snh4SrO12h
Giannis offensive game has big holes during the playoffs that Bogden and Jrue can solve, you can put everyone next to him but at the end of the day Every team is gonna make him beat them in a 7 game series. He can do it, i just haven’t seen it. https://t.co/fslxDxpQLB
It’s an all-or-nothing situation for the Bucks, as Antetokounmpo hasn’t yet signed the supermax deal that’s available to him. If he does not re-sign, he will become a free agent at the conclusion of the upcoming NBA season.
Despite his individual accolades and the Bucks finishing with the league’s best record the past two seasons, Antetokounmpo hasn’t even come close to winning an NBA championship.
Frye has a good point. Even with Holiday and Bogdan Bogdanovic, the Bucks’ success come playoff time will still largely hinge on the Greek Freak’s ability to score when the game slows down.
It is, after all, the one glaring weakness in his otherwise otherworldly game.