- Report: Some Cavs members thought Dylan Windler was ‘destined’ for starting spot last season
- Report: Cavs have been ‘impressed’ by Isaac Okoro in team training camp
- Report: Major update offered on Kevin Porter Jr.’s weapons and drug charges
- Cavs fans salivate via social media at thought of LeBron James retiring in Cleveland with son Bronny
- Cavs release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Report: Several key Cavs players miss Friday’s practice due to COVID-19
- Tristan Thompson explains how he’ll help take Celtics, Jayson Tatum to ‘whole different level’
- Report: Cavs guard Darius Garland put on insane amount of weight over summer
- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Updated: September 7, 2020
The latter photo was snapped in the immediate aftermath of the Cavaliers’ record-setting comeback in the 2016 NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors. The sheer joy on the faces of both James and Love, along with former Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith, were emotions shared by Cavs fans everywhere.
In past years, James has also taken time to recognize Love’s birthday, with the two getting together in 2018 to celebrate Love’s 30th birthday.
Under ordinary circumstances, James would have had the opportunity to connect personally with Love on his birthday, since it typically takes place prior to the start of training camp.
However, because the delayed 2019-20 season is still going on and James’ Los Angeles Lakers are in the Western Conference semifinals, a face-to-face reunion this year is impossible.