- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Updated: September 7, 2020
The latter photo was snapped in the immediate aftermath of the Cavaliers’ record-setting comeback in the 2016 NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors. The sheer joy on the faces of both James and Love, along with former Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith, were emotions shared by Cavs fans everywhere.
In past years, James has also taken time to recognize Love’s birthday, with the two getting together in 2018 to celebrate Love’s 30th birthday.
Under ordinary circumstances, James would have had the opportunity to connect personally with Love on his birthday, since it typically takes place prior to the start of training camp.
However, because the delayed 2019-20 season is still going on and James’ Los Angeles Lakers are in the Western Conference semifinals, a face-to-face reunion this year is impossible.