- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Darius Garland Reacts in Disbelief to Police Killing of George Floyd
- Updated: May 27, 2020
Many players within the NBA are outraged over the horrific death of George Floyd, a black man who was killed by a white police officer in Minneapolis, Minn.
The NBA is one of the most vocal sports leagues in the country when it comes to issues of racism and police brutality.
According to police, Floyd had a medical incident during an attempted arrest.
However, video of the ordeal clearly depicts an officer with his knee on Floyd’s neck for several minutes. In the clip, the 46-year-old can be heard crying out that he can’t breathe.
Despite his pleas, the police officer fails to allay his grip. Moments later, Floyd loses consciousness
Since then, four police officers connected to the case have been fired. However, thousands of people around the country are desperately calling for harsher punishments.