- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Darius Garland Reacts in Disbelief to Police Killing of George Floyd
- Updated: May 27, 2020
Many players within the NBA are outraged over the horrific death of George Floyd, a black man who was killed by a white police officer in Minneapolis, Minn.
The NBA is one of the most vocal sports leagues in the country when it comes to issues of racism and police brutality.
According to police, Floyd had a medical incident during an attempted arrest.
However, video of the ordeal clearly depicts an officer with his knee on Floyd’s neck for several minutes. In the clip, the 46-year-old can be heard crying out that he can’t breathe.
Despite his pleas, the police officer fails to allay his grip. Moments later, Floyd loses consciousness
Since then, four police officers connected to the case have been fired. However, thousands of people around the country are desperately calling for harsher punishments.