- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Kevin Love Tells Larry Nance Jr. to ‘Shut the F–k Up’ Over Kate Bock Swimsuit Issue
- Updated: September 6, 2020
Kate Bock’s status as a professional model has meant having a long-distance relationship with Love, with the Sports Illustrated cover that Nance showed evidence of her continued success.
Bock has made multiple appearances in the magazine’s classic swimsuit issues during the past few years, turning her relationship with Love into a high-profile one that continues to draw attention.
Instead of traveling, Nance would much prefer being back on the court. However, with the 2019-20 season still going on and no indication when next season will start, he’ll have to remain patient.