- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Larry Nance Jr. Has Hilarious Reaction to Joining Anthony Davis in Rare Statistical Achievement
- Updated: August 10, 2020
Nance and Davis were the only two big men to play over 500 minutes this season and receive an A-/A for their pickpocket ratings and passing lane defense ratings.
While Davis is slightly ahead of Nance in both categories, it is still an impressive feat for the Cavs forward.
I don’t even know what a pickpocket rating is… but I’ll take it 🤷🏽♂️ https://t.co/BDwQtBZM9h
Nance, 27, had a solid 2019-20 season for the Cavs and looks to be a building block for the team’s future.
Since coming over from the Lakers during the 2017-18 season, Nance has averaged 9.6 points, 7.7 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 1.3 steals per game for the Cavs.
This season, Nance averaged a career-high 10.1 points per game while adding 7.3 rebounds per game.
The team also could bring back free agent center Tristan Thompson this offseason. However, if Nance continues to perform well on the defensive side, the Cavs may be better off giving him the extra minutes going forward.
The Cavs finished the 2019-20 season with a 19-46 record.