- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Larry Nance Jr. Has Hilarious Reaction to Joining Anthony Davis in Rare Statistical Achievement
- Updated: August 10, 2020
Nance and Davis were the only two big men to play over 500 minutes this season and receive an A-/A for their pickpocket ratings and passing lane defense ratings.
While Davis is slightly ahead of Nance in both categories, it is still an impressive feat for the Cavs forward.
I don’t even know what a pickpocket rating is… but I’ll take it 🤷🏽♂️ https://t.co/BDwQtBZM9h
Nance, 27, had a solid 2019-20 season for the Cavs and looks to be a building block for the team’s future.
Since coming over from the Lakers during the 2017-18 season, Nance has averaged 9.6 points, 7.7 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 1.3 steals per game for the Cavs.
This season, Nance averaged a career-high 10.1 points per game while adding 7.3 rebounds per game.
The team also could bring back free agent center Tristan Thompson this offseason. However, if Nance continues to perform well on the defensive side, the Cavs may be better off giving him the extra minutes going forward.
The Cavs finished the 2019-20 season with a 19-46 record.