- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
- J.B. Bickerstaff releases powerful statement regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s recent run-ins with law
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘far and away’ best player in Cavs’ bubble
- Report: Rockets spoke with Cavs about potential Russell Westbrook trade
- Report: Cavs have ‘expectation of ascension’ for Collin Sexton and Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs ‘crossing their fingers’ that Kevin Love doesn’t have on-court outbursts this season
- Cavs release heartfelt statement dedicated to Tristan Thompson
- JaVale Mcgee helps Justin Beiber in getting album nominated for Grammy
- Report: Cavs didn’t draft Obi Toppin due to one major flaw
Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Updated: September 3, 2020
Today I’m only here for Richard Jefferson vs Scottie Pippen
Jefferson started the war of words by claiming that Milwaukee Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo “might be a Pippen” as opposed to a Michael Jordan.
Essentially, Jefferson was saying that the reigning MVP might be better off as the second option to another superstar.
Pippen was not having the comments, and he fired back at Jefferson on Twitter.
Jefferson put together a solid career, and he won an NBA title with the Cavaliers back in 2016.
However, his career doesn’t hold a candle to Pippen’s. The Hall of Famer won six titles with the Chicago Bulls and was a seven-time All-Star.
While Love may be enjoying the back-and-forth on social media, it seems that his former teammate may be overmatched.
Jefferson has been extremely critical of Antetokounmpo in the Bucks’ series against the Miami Heat, so there is no telling who he might compare him to next.