- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Updated: September 3, 2020
Today I’m only here for Richard Jefferson vs Scottie Pippen
Jefferson started the war of words by claiming that Milwaukee Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo “might be a Pippen” as opposed to a Michael Jordan.
Essentially, Jefferson was saying that the reigning MVP might be better off as the second option to another superstar.
Pippen was not having the comments, and he fired back at Jefferson on Twitter.
Jefferson put together a solid career, and he won an NBA title with the Cavaliers back in 2016.
However, his career doesn’t hold a candle to Pippen’s. The Hall of Famer won six titles with the Chicago Bulls and was a seven-time All-Star.
While Love may be enjoying the back-and-forth on social media, it seems that his former teammate may be overmatched.
Jefferson has been extremely critical of Antetokounmpo in the Bucks’ series against the Miami Heat, so there is no telling who he might compare him to next.