- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Former Cavs Big Man Campaigns for 76ers to Hire Tyronn Lue as New Head Coach
- Updated: August 21, 2020
Former Cleveland Cavaliers big man Kendrick Perkins believes that the Philadelphia 76ers should fire their current head coach Brett Brown.
Perkins also offered his suggestion for who should replace Brown. That suggestion was none other than former Cavs head coach and current Los Angeles Clippers assistant coach Tyronn Lue.
— Kendrick Perkins (@KendrickPerkins) August 21, 2020
Lue reportedly is expected to be a “leading candidate” for multiple head coaching jobs this offseason.
While the New York Knicks have already hired their head coach in Tom Thibodeau, there are expected to be other openings around the league.
The Sixers, on the other hand, currently trail the Boston Celtics 0-2 in their first-round playoff series.
Should Philadelphia lose the series, it could look for a new coach ahead of next season.