- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
Former Cavs Big Man Campaigns for 76ers to Hire Tyronn Lue as New Head Coach
- Updated: August 21, 2020
Former Cleveland Cavaliers big man Kendrick Perkins believes that the Philadelphia 76ers should fire their current head coach Brett Brown.
Perkins also offered his suggestion for who should replace Brown. That suggestion was none other than former Cavs head coach and current Los Angeles Clippers assistant coach Tyronn Lue.
— Kendrick Perkins (@KendrickPerkins) August 21, 2020
Lue reportedly is expected to be a “leading candidate” for multiple head coaching jobs this offseason.
While the New York Knicks have already hired their head coach in Tom Thibodeau, there are expected to be other openings around the league.
The Sixers, on the other hand, currently trail the Boston Celtics 0-2 in their first-round playoff series.
Should Philadelphia lose the series, it could look for a new coach ahead of next season.