- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Kevin Love (Shoulder) Out 4-6 Months
- Updated: April 30, 2015
That’s the good news.
The bad news is that Love will be out for a projected four to six months to recover. He will be receiving treatment and rehabbing at Cleveland Clinic Courts and Cleveland Clinic Sports Health.
This is awful news for a Cavs team that was projected as favorites to come out of the East. The Cavaliers will have a tall task ahead of them as they now know that they will be without Love for the rest of the playoffs.