- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Cavs News: Kevin Love (Shoulder) Out 4-6 Months
- Updated: April 30, 2015
That’s the good news.
The bad news is that Love will be out for a projected four to six months to recover. He will be receiving treatment and rehabbing at Cleveland Clinic Courts and Cleveland Clinic Sports Health.
This is awful news for a Cavs team that was projected as favorites to come out of the East. The Cavaliers will have a tall task ahead of them as they now know that they will be without Love for the rest of the playoffs.