- Video: Isaac Okoro surprises his parents with brand new Range Rover moments after getting drafted
- Cavs players react in jubilation to first-round pick of Isaac Okoro
- Report: Cavs could be landing spot for Celtics forward Gordon Hayward
- Report: Cavs and Knicks discussing trade ahead of NBA draft
- Police release terrifying photographs from site of Kevin Porter Jr.’s car crash
- Video: Kevin Love makes heartbreaking admission that he still has suicidal thoughts
- Report: Cavs looking to trade down in order to draft Obi Toppin
- Report: NBA executives don’t expect Deni Avdija to fall past Cavs
- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
Video: LeBron James Rips Donald Trump Over Recent ‘Locker Room Talk’ Comments
- Updated: October 12, 2016
Less than two weeks after endorsing Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for president, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James gave a pretty clear indication of his opinion about her Republican opponent, billionaire businessman Donald Trump, in remarks after the team’s Wednesday practice.
Hayden Grove of Cleveland.com tweeted out a video of James being asked about Trump’s response concerning crude remarks the businessman had made about women in 2005. While acknowledging the validity of the comments, Trump had tried to dismiss the comments as “locker room talk.” James took issue with that assessment, referring to Trump’s comments as “trash talk.” In referencing the businessman on multiple occasions, James only referred to him as “that guy.”
— Hayden Grove (@H_Grove) October 12, 2016
Those comments are one of many from athletes in many different sports who’ve complained about such a characterization.
In each of the past three presidential elections, James has endorsed the Democratic nominee. In both 2008 and 2012, James endorsed Barack Obama.