- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Video: LeBron James Rips Donald Trump Over Recent ‘Locker Room Talk’ Comments
- Updated: October 12, 2016
Less than two weeks after endorsing Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for president, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James gave a pretty clear indication of his opinion about her Republican opponent, billionaire businessman Donald Trump, in remarks after the team’s Wednesday practice.
Hayden Grove of Cleveland.com tweeted out a video of James being asked about Trump’s response concerning crude remarks the businessman had made about women in 2005. While acknowledging the validity of the comments, Trump had tried to dismiss the comments as “locker room talk.” James took issue with that assessment, referring to Trump’s comments as “trash talk.” In referencing the businessman on multiple occasions, James only referred to him as “that guy.”
— Hayden Grove (@H_Grove) October 12, 2016
Those comments are one of many from athletes in many different sports who’ve complained about such a characterization.
In each of the past three presidential elections, James has endorsed the Democratic nominee. In both 2008 and 2012, James endorsed Barack Obama.