- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Video: LeBron James Rips Donald Trump Over Recent ‘Locker Room Talk’ Comments
- Updated: October 12, 2016
Less than two weeks after endorsing Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for president, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James gave a pretty clear indication of his opinion about her Republican opponent, billionaire businessman Donald Trump, in remarks after the team’s Wednesday practice.
Hayden Grove of Cleveland.com tweeted out a video of James being asked about Trump’s response concerning crude remarks the businessman had made about women in 2005. While acknowledging the validity of the comments, Trump had tried to dismiss the comments as “locker room talk.” James took issue with that assessment, referring to Trump’s comments as “trash talk.” In referencing the businessman on multiple occasions, James only referred to him as “that guy.”
— Hayden Grove (@H_Grove) October 12, 2016
Those comments are one of many from athletes in many different sports who’ve complained about such a characterization.
In each of the past three presidential elections, James has endorsed the Democratic nominee. In both 2008 and 2012, James endorsed Barack Obama.