- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Kevin Love Shows Off Personally Captured Photo of Stunning Supermodel Girlfriend
- Updated: July 22, 2020
The five-time All-Star showed off his photography skills, posting a picture he captured of his girlfriend, supermodel Kate Bock.
Bock responded to Love’s question in the comments section to let him know that he has a real talent behind the lens.
Bock, who recently graced the cover of Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue, has been Love’s partner since 2016.
It appears as though the Cavs big man has been trying out some new things since the team’s season is over. The Cavs were not included in the NBA’s 22-team restart that begins at the end of this month.
Love had a solid season for the Cavs this year, averaging 17.6 points, 9.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game. However, many in the organization had higher expectations for the 31-year-old forward.
Still, Love figures to be a part of the Cavs’ future, as the team values the leadership and experience he can bring to its young core.
In the meantime, Love seems to be making the most of his extended offseason with his significant other.