- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
Fan’s Mom Roasts Isaiah Thomas With Savage Text Message
- Updated: September 3, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ newest All-Star addition Isaiah Thomas is known for overcoming his 5-foot-9 frame to become one of the most prolific scorers in the NBA. Still, it’s understandable to see how the fresh-faced point guard could easily be mistaken for a much younger person if seen by a casual fan.
When Twitter user and Cavs fan Max Herron sent a picture of Thomas in some new Cavs gear to his mother, she hilariously asked him how a random kid got his hands on unreleased Cavs merchandise. Herron posted the interaction on Sunday morning and the tweet already has over 28,000 retweets and 80,000 likes.
— Rusty Kuntz (@MaxHerron) September 3, 2017
Hopefully once Thomas takes the court for the Cavs, Herron’s mother will learn to recognize him as the All-NBA Second Team player he is.