- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Fan’s Mom Roasts Isaiah Thomas With Savage Text Message
- Updated: September 3, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ newest All-Star addition Isaiah Thomas is known for overcoming his 5-foot-9 frame to become one of the most prolific scorers in the NBA. Still, it’s understandable to see how the fresh-faced point guard could easily be mistaken for a much younger person if seen by a casual fan.
When Twitter user and Cavs fan Max Herron sent a picture of Thomas in some new Cavs gear to his mother, she hilariously asked him how a random kid got his hands on unreleased Cavs merchandise. Herron posted the interaction on Sunday morning and the tweet already has over 28,000 retweets and 80,000 likes.
— Rusty Kuntz (@MaxHerron) September 3, 2017
Hopefully once Thomas takes the court for the Cavs, Herron’s mother will learn to recognize him as the All-NBA Second Team player he is.