- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Fan’s Mom Roasts Isaiah Thomas With Savage Text Message
- Updated: September 3, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ newest All-Star addition Isaiah Thomas is known for overcoming his 5-foot-9 frame to become one of the most prolific scorers in the NBA. Still, it’s understandable to see how the fresh-faced point guard could easily be mistaken for a much younger person if seen by a casual fan.
When Twitter user and Cavs fan Max Herron sent a picture of Thomas in some new Cavs gear to his mother, she hilariously asked him how a random kid got his hands on unreleased Cavs merchandise. Herron posted the interaction on Sunday morning and the tweet already has over 28,000 retweets and 80,000 likes.
— Rusty Kuntz (@MaxHerron) September 3, 2017
Hopefully once Thomas takes the court for the Cavs, Herron’s mother will learn to recognize him as the All-NBA Second Team player he is.