- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
- Report: Celtics monitoring ‘uncomfortable’ contract talks between Cavs and Andre Drummond
Video: Kids Lose It as Andre Drummond Crashes High School Basketball Team’s Zoom
- Updated: June 10, 2020
The big man recently surprised a Zoom meeting of high school basketball players, which unsurprisingly sent the kids into states of shock.
Drummond, 26, was acquired from the Detroit Pistons earlier this season.
Since the novel coronavirus curtailed the Cavs’ 2019-20 season in March, Drummond was only able to play for his new team in eight games.
However, he showed he was worth the pickup as he posted 17.5 points and 11.1 rebounds per game with the Cavs this season.
Furthermore, he has been saying and doing all of the right things. As a matter of fact, Drummond recently left an exorbitant tip for a waiter in Delray Beach, Fla.
While Drummond could elect to become a free agent this summer, he is expected to pick up his player option and remain with the Cavs through next season.