- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
Collin Sexton Exchanges Jersey With Dwyane Wade Following Loss to Miami Heat
- Updated: January 25, 2019
Dwyane Wade has been participating in a jersey exchange with players around the league as part of his final NBA season.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) January 26, 2019
During the exchange, Miami’s play-by-play announcer Jason Jackson offered some encouraging insight into the exchange.
“That right there is a sign of respect for Young Bull,” Jackson said of Wade giving his jersey to Sexton. “He’s not going to do that unless he thinks Collin Sexton is going to be able to make his mark in this league.”
While Sexton has certainly shown flashes this season and is currently enjoying a 14-game streak of double-digit scoring nights, he didn’t play particularly well in Friday’s loss. He finished the game with just 13 points on 30.8 percent shooting from the field.
Despite the loss, it seems Sexton was truly excited to take part in the jersey exchange.
Hopefully, Wade was able to bestow some sagely wisdom upon Sexton during their brief conversation following the swap.