- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Collin Sexton Exchanges Jersey With Dwyane Wade Following Loss to Miami Heat
- Updated: January 25, 2019
Dwyane Wade has been participating in a jersey exchange with players around the league as part of his final NBA season.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) January 26, 2019
During the exchange, Miami’s play-by-play announcer Jason Jackson offered some encouraging insight into the exchange.
“That right there is a sign of respect for Young Bull,” Jackson said of Wade giving his jersey to Sexton. “He’s not going to do that unless he thinks Collin Sexton is going to be able to make his mark in this league.”
While Sexton has certainly shown flashes this season and is currently enjoying a 14-game streak of double-digit scoring nights, he didn’t play particularly well in Friday’s loss. He finished the game with just 13 points on 30.8 percent shooting from the field.
Despite the loss, it seems Sexton was truly excited to take part in the jersey exchange.
Hopefully, Wade was able to bestow some sagely wisdom upon Sexton during their brief conversation following the swap.