- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
Collin Sexton Exchanges Jersey With Dwyane Wade Following Loss to Miami Heat
- Updated: January 25, 2019
Dwyane Wade has been participating in a jersey exchange with players around the league as part of his final NBA season.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) January 26, 2019
During the exchange, Miami’s play-by-play announcer Jason Jackson offered some encouraging insight into the exchange.
“That right there is a sign of respect for Young Bull,” Jackson said of Wade giving his jersey to Sexton. “He’s not going to do that unless he thinks Collin Sexton is going to be able to make his mark in this league.”
While Sexton has certainly shown flashes this season and is currently enjoying a 14-game streak of double-digit scoring nights, he didn’t play particularly well in Friday’s loss. He finished the game with just 13 points on 30.8 percent shooting from the field.
Despite the loss, it seems Sexton was truly excited to take part in the jersey exchange.
Hopefully, Wade was able to bestow some sagely wisdom upon Sexton during their brief conversation following the swap.