- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cedi Osman Showcases Cavs Practice Court as He and 3 Other Cavs Resume Workouts
- Updated: May 8, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers are one of two teams that opened back up their practice facilities on Friday.
Among the attendees was Cavs forward Cedi Osman, who appeared elated to be back in action.
Osman, 25, is averaging 11.0 points, 3.6 boards and 2.4 assists per game this season. While he isn’t considered one of the team’s current stars, the burgeoning third-year pro is a core part of the franchise.
As a matter of fact, the Cavs inked Osman to a four-year, $31 million contract extension at the beginning of the 2019-20 season.
The Cavs acquired Osman in a 2015 draft night deal and brought him from Turkey prior to the start of the 2017-18 season. Although he didn’t play much in his rookie season, he has started in 140 of his last 141 regular season games.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) May 8, 2020
The Cavs are only allowing two-hour sessions during which only one player and one developmental coach — wearing gloves and a mask — will be permitted at the same basket.
The Portland Trail Blazers are the only other NBA team that has granted access for individual workouts at their respective practice facilities.