- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: New York Knicks on Verge of Luring Away Cleveland Cavaliers Executive
- Updated: April 21, 2020
Although the NBA season is on pause, moves are still happening around the league.
— Frank Isola (@TheFrankIsola) April 21, 2020
— Stefan Bondy (@SBondyNYDN) April 21, 2020
Aller had served as a personal assistant to Cavs owner Dan Gilbert for 10 years.
However, the Cavs promoted the salary-cap guru to senior director of basketball operations in 2017.
The executive played a gigantic role in orchestrating the Cavs’ competitive rosters in the last decade. In fact, he helped organize a package that sent Iman Shumpert and J.R. Smith from the Knicks to the Cavs in 2015.
Both players were instrumental in helping the Cavs attain the 2016 championship.
As for the Knicks, they are currently going through huge changes. After Steve Mills was relieved of his duties, the team made Leon Rose their new president of basketball operations.