- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Report: New York Knicks on Verge of Luring Away Cleveland Cavaliers Executive
- Updated: April 21, 2020
Although the NBA season is on pause, moves are still happening around the league.
— Frank Isola (@TheFrankIsola) April 21, 2020
— Stefan Bondy (@SBondyNYDN) April 21, 2020
Aller had served as a personal assistant to Cavs owner Dan Gilbert for 10 years.
However, the Cavs promoted the salary-cap guru to senior director of basketball operations in 2017.
The executive played a gigantic role in orchestrating the Cavs’ competitive rosters in the last decade. In fact, he helped organize a package that sent Iman Shumpert and J.R. Smith from the Knicks to the Cavs in 2015.
Both players were instrumental in helping the Cavs attain the 2016 championship.
As for the Knicks, they are currently going through huge changes. After Steve Mills was relieved of his duties, the team made Leon Rose their new president of basketball operations.