- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Report: New York Knicks on Verge of Luring Away Cleveland Cavaliers Executive
- Updated: April 21, 2020
Although the NBA season is on pause, moves are still happening around the league.
— Frank Isola (@TheFrankIsola) April 21, 2020
— Stefan Bondy (@SBondyNYDN) April 21, 2020
Aller had served as a personal assistant to Cavs owner Dan Gilbert for 10 years.
However, the Cavs promoted the salary-cap guru to senior director of basketball operations in 2017.
The executive played a gigantic role in orchestrating the Cavs’ competitive rosters in the last decade. In fact, he helped organize a package that sent Iman Shumpert and J.R. Smith from the Knicks to the Cavs in 2015.
Both players were instrumental in helping the Cavs attain the 2016 championship.
As for the Knicks, they are currently going through huge changes. After Steve Mills was relieved of his duties, the team made Leon Rose their new president of basketball operations.