- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson Speak on Importance of Scottie Pippen After Premiere of ‘The Last Dance’
- Updated: April 20, 2020
The first two episodes of “The Last Dance” certainly lived up to the hype.
I’m glad Scottie is getting the respect he deserves, he was a beast #TheLastDance
Who else had Scottie’s shoes growing up???
The 10-part series highlights the 1997-98 Bulls season, the final year that Michael Jordan played on the team.
However, while the show mainly focuses on the shooting guard, Pippen is getting some much-deserved attention and love. After all, the veteran played a huge part on the Bulls’ championship squads.
The 54-year-old has career averages 16.1 points, 6.4 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game. While his individual performances were tremendous, he always played second fiddle to Jordan.
Now, fans are getting a closer look into the pivotal role Pippen played in the historic dynasty.
While Love and Thompson are enjoying the miniseries as fans, they unintentionally propelled the production of the documentary.