- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Stunning New Nike Ad Parallels Cavs Coming Back in 2016 Finals to World Returning From Pandemic
- Former Cavs Coach Praises J.B. Bickerstaff for Getting Players to Care About Each Other and Winning
Video: Jordan Clarkson Looks Back at Incredible Footwork From Cavs Days
- Updated: April 4, 2020
Veteran guard Jordan Clarkson is no longer a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers, but he couldn’t help but look back fondly at his tenure in the Wine and Gold when he was reminded of an impressive play.
Clarkson first arrived in Cleveland during the 2017-18 season. While he played well, it was during the following year that he really started to make a major impact.
During the 2018-19 season, Clarkson averaged a career-high 16.8 points per game.
His success followed him into the first portion of the 2019-20 season. However, he only played 29 games for the Cavs this season due to a December trade that sent him to the Utah Jazz.
The trade ended up being a huge boost for the Jazz, though.
They were struggling mightily prior to the move, but just before the stoppage of NBA play last month, they had accumulated an impressive record of 41-23.
Clarkson was averaging 15.6 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game with the Jazz before the season got suspended.
He’ll surely look to build off of those strong numbers when the NBA returns.