- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: Jordan Clarkson Looks Back at Incredible Footwork From Cavs Days
- Updated: April 4, 2020
Veteran guard Jordan Clarkson is no longer a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers, but he couldn’t help but look back fondly at his tenure in the Wine and Gold when he was reminded of an impressive play.
Clarkson first arrived in Cleveland during the 2017-18 season. While he played well, it was during the following year that he really started to make a major impact.
During the 2018-19 season, Clarkson averaged a career-high 16.8 points per game.
His success followed him into the first portion of the 2019-20 season. However, he only played 29 games for the Cavs this season due to a December trade that sent him to the Utah Jazz.
The trade ended up being a huge boost for the Jazz, though.
They were struggling mightily prior to the move, but just before the stoppage of NBA play last month, they had accumulated an impressive record of 41-23.
Clarkson was averaging 15.6 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game with the Jazz before the season got suspended.
He’ll surely look to build off of those strong numbers when the NBA returns.