- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Video: Jordan Clarkson Looks Back at Incredible Footwork From Cavs Days
- Updated: April 4, 2020
Veteran guard Jordan Clarkson is no longer a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers, but he couldn’t help but look back fondly at his tenure in the Wine and Gold when he was reminded of an impressive play.
Clarkson first arrived in Cleveland during the 2017-18 season. While he played well, it was during the following year that he really started to make a major impact.
During the 2018-19 season, Clarkson averaged a career-high 16.8 points per game.
His success followed him into the first portion of the 2019-20 season. However, he only played 29 games for the Cavs this season due to a December trade that sent him to the Utah Jazz.
The trade ended up being a huge boost for the Jazz, though.
They were struggling mightily prior to the move, but just before the stoppage of NBA play last month, they had accumulated an impressive record of 41-23.
Clarkson was averaging 15.6 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game with the Jazz before the season got suspended.
He’ll surely look to build off of those strong numbers when the NBA returns.