- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
Andre Drummond Hyped About Prospect of Bringing Championship to Cleveland
- Updated: April 3, 2020
While answering comments on an Instagram post, Drummond didn’t shy away from responding to a fan’s plea to bring a championship to Cleveland.
As a matter of fact, Drummond reacted to the tall order with excitement.
Drummond, 26, got traded to the Cavs earlier this season.
Although the sample size is small, the big man has been productive in Cleveland. As a Cavalier, he is averaging 17.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 1.5 steals per game this season.
Furthermore, the Cavs have won four of the eight games he’s played in.
While the championship talk is fun to dream about, the Cavs are miles away from reaching the promise land.
After franchise legend LeBron James left Cleveland for the Los Angeles Lakers in 2018, the Cavs shifted operations to a full-fledged rebuild.
The current youth movement is headlined by Collin Sexton, Darius Garland and Kevin Porter Jr. While the base of the team of is young, having veterans like Drummond can speed the learning curve and hopefully expedite a path to the playoffs.