- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs News: Isaiah Thomas Targeting First Week of January for Season Debut
- Updated: December 17, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers welcomed back Tristan Thompson, who had been dealing with an injured calf, earlier this week, and now it seems another key component of their roster is on the verge of returning as well.
According to Shams Charania of The Vertical, point guard Isaiah Thomas is targeting the first week of January to make his Cavaliers debut.
Cavaliers All-Star guard Isaiah Thomas is targeting the first week of January for his season debut with Cleveland, league sources tell Yahoo.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) December 18, 2017
Thomas has been sidelined with a right hip injury that ended his season prematurely in the Eastern Conference finals last spring and has been rehabbing ever since. The 5-foot-9 guard was expected to return at some point during the Cavs’ upcoming West Coast road trip, and with this new return date, the soonest he’d be able to suit up is on Jan. 2 against the Portland Trail Blazers.