- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson Out for Tuesday’s Game vs. Chicago Bulls
- Updated: March 9, 2020
On Monday evening, Thompson was ruled out of the Cavs’ upcoming game due to an eye abrasion.
Thompson now joins a number of other Cavs players who are currently dealing with injuries.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) March 10, 2020
Thompson played just eight minutes in Sunday’s win over the San Antonio Spurs. He finished the night with two points and three rebounds.
On the season, Thompson is averaging 12.0 points, 10.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
With his current contract expiring at the end of this season, there is quite a bit of speculation that this season will be Thompson’s last in Cleveland.
That being said, it’s possible that Thompson elects to re-sign in Cleveland to continue operating as a veteran leader on a young and rebuilding team.
Either way, it seems likely Thompson’s eye injury won’t keep him out for long.
After Tuesday’s game, the big man’s next opportunity to suit up for the Wine and Gold will come on Friday when the Cavs visit the Charlotte Hornets.