- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
Video: Matthew Dellavedova Hilariously Calls Out Bradley Beal for Flopping
- Updated: January 30, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers secured their 11th win of the season against the Washington Wizards on Tuesday night. Despite the loss, Wizards guard Bradley Beal went off for 31 points on the night.
Throughout the game, Cavs point guard Matthew Dellavedova wasn’t happy with some of the calls Beal was getting from the officials. Dellavedova was mic’d up for the game and he hilariously called out Beal for flopping.
His Australian accent made the video even better and the casual move to put his hands on his hips to stare down Beal was downright hysterical.
Delly mic'd up 😂 pic.twitter.com/xgM0rvk6kr
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) January 30, 2019
The incredulous Cavaliers didn’t believe that Beal was still getting calls when he flopped. While this clip doesn’t show the play in question, the reaction from Dellavedova says it all.
Beal’s penchant for drawing fouls helped him pour in his game-high 31 points. He finished the night shooting 8-for-9 from the free-throw line.
Nonetheless, Dellavedova and the Cavs were able to take down the Wizards and improve their record to 11-41 on the year. The New York Knicks now hold the worst record in the league at 10-39.