- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Video: Matthew Dellavedova Hilariously Calls Out Bradley Beal for Flopping
- Updated: January 30, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers secured their 11th win of the season against the Washington Wizards on Tuesday night. Despite the loss, Wizards guard Bradley Beal went off for 31 points on the night.
Throughout the game, Cavs point guard Matthew Dellavedova wasn’t happy with some of the calls Beal was getting from the officials. Dellavedova was mic’d up for the game and he hilariously called out Beal for flopping.
His Australian accent made the video even better and the casual move to put his hands on his hips to stare down Beal was downright hysterical.
Delly mic'd up 😂 pic.twitter.com/xgM0rvk6kr
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) January 30, 2019
The incredulous Cavaliers didn’t believe that Beal was still getting calls when he flopped. While this clip doesn’t show the play in question, the reaction from Dellavedova says it all.
Beal’s penchant for drawing fouls helped him pour in his game-high 31 points. He finished the night shooting 8-for-9 from the free-throw line.
Nonetheless, Dellavedova and the Cavs were able to take down the Wizards and improve their record to 11-41 on the year. The New York Knicks now hold the worst record in the league at 10-39.