- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: Matthew Dellavedova Hilariously Calls Out Bradley Beal for Flopping
- Updated: January 30, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers secured their 11th win of the season against the Washington Wizards on Tuesday night. Despite the loss, Wizards guard Bradley Beal went off for 31 points on the night.
Throughout the game, Cavs point guard Matthew Dellavedova wasn’t happy with some of the calls Beal was getting from the officials. Dellavedova was mic’d up for the game and he hilariously called out Beal for flopping.
His Australian accent made the video even better and the casual move to put his hands on his hips to stare down Beal was downright hysterical.
Delly mic'd up 😂 pic.twitter.com/xgM0rvk6kr
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) January 30, 2019
The incredulous Cavaliers didn’t believe that Beal was still getting calls when he flopped. While this clip doesn’t show the play in question, the reaction from Dellavedova says it all.
Beal’s penchant for drawing fouls helped him pour in his game-high 31 points. He finished the night shooting 8-for-9 from the free-throw line.
Nonetheless, Dellavedova and the Cavs were able to take down the Wizards and improve their record to 11-41 on the year. The New York Knicks now hold the worst record in the league at 10-39.