- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Isaiah Thomas Spotted Beating Celtics as Cavs in NBA 2K17
- Updated: August 28, 2017
It looks like the Cleveland Cavaliers’ potentially newest additions have already embraced the Cavs’ culture wholeheartedly.
First, former Boston Celtics forward Jae Crowder was spotted wearing fully decked out in Cavs gear at Georgia Tech Sunday in Atlanta.
— GT Men's Basketball (@GTMBB) August 28, 2017
In addition, All-Star point guard Isaiah Thomas was spotted playing with the Cavs in the popular video game NBA 2K17 beating none other than his most likely former team, the Boston Celtics.
— Christian Microulis (@CJMiiv) August 28, 2017
The reason the Celtics are being referred to as Thomas’ “most likely” former team is because the Cavs can void the trade that sent point guard Kyrie Irving to the Celtics in exchange for Thomas, Crowder, Ante Zizic, and Brooklyn’s 2018 first-round draft pick.
Both Crowder and Thomas are expected to be win-now assets for the Cavaliers, however, with Thomas’ health now in question, that tally could be narrowed down to just one once the blockbuster trade involving Irving is finalized.