- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Isaiah Thomas Spotted Beating Celtics as Cavs in NBA 2K17
- Updated: August 28, 2017
It looks like the Cleveland Cavaliers’ potentially newest additions have already embraced the Cavs’ culture wholeheartedly.
First, former Boston Celtics forward Jae Crowder was spotted wearing fully decked out in Cavs gear at Georgia Tech Sunday in Atlanta.
— GT Men's Basketball (@GTMBB) August 28, 2017
In addition, All-Star point guard Isaiah Thomas was spotted playing with the Cavs in the popular video game NBA 2K17 beating none other than his most likely former team, the Boston Celtics.
— Christian Microulis (@CJMiiv) August 28, 2017
The reason the Celtics are being referred to as Thomas’ “most likely” former team is because the Cavs can void the trade that sent point guard Kyrie Irving to the Celtics in exchange for Thomas, Crowder, Ante Zizic, and Brooklyn’s 2018 first-round draft pick.
Both Crowder and Thomas are expected to be win-now assets for the Cavaliers, however, with Thomas’ health now in question, that tally could be narrowed down to just one once the blockbuster trade involving Irving is finalized.