- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
Isaiah Thomas Spotted Beating Celtics as Cavs in NBA 2K17
- Updated: August 28, 2017
It looks like the Cleveland Cavaliers’ potentially newest additions have already embraced the Cavs’ culture wholeheartedly.
First, former Boston Celtics forward Jae Crowder was spotted wearing fully decked out in Cavs gear at Georgia Tech Sunday in Atlanta.
— GT Men's Basketball (@GTMBB) August 28, 2017
In addition, All-Star point guard Isaiah Thomas was spotted playing with the Cavs in the popular video game NBA 2K17 beating none other than his most likely former team, the Boston Celtics.
— Christian Microulis (@CJMiiv) August 28, 2017
The reason the Celtics are being referred to as Thomas’ “most likely” former team is because the Cavs can void the trade that sent point guard Kyrie Irving to the Celtics in exchange for Thomas, Crowder, Ante Zizic, and Brooklyn’s 2018 first-round draft pick.
Both Crowder and Thomas are expected to be win-now assets for the Cavaliers, however, with Thomas’ health now in question, that tally could be narrowed down to just one once the blockbuster trade involving Irving is finalized.