- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Unlikely’ to Be Moved Before Trade Deadline
- Updated: February 6, 2020
“A source that spoke with cleveland.com early Wednesday afternoon, a little more than 24 hours before the deadline buzzer, once again classified a Love deal as ‘unlikely,’ stating the organization’s stance on him — and the value placed on Love — hasn’t changed at all,” wrote Chris Fedor of cleveland.com.
Love had been the subject of trade rumors all season long, with the latest rumor pointing to a possible trade with the Los Angeles Clippers.
However, talk of a Love trade has died down, with rumors surrounding Thompson heating up.
It has been widely reported that Thompson’s camp wants him out of Cleveland and preferably traded to a contending team.
Multiple teams have expressed interest in trading for Thompson including the Clippers, Boston Celtics, Dallas Mavericks, Washington Wizards and Houston Rockets.
Thompson is having a career year with averages of 11.9 points, 10.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.