- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Unlikely’ to Be Moved Before Trade Deadline
- Updated: February 6, 2020
“A source that spoke with cleveland.com early Wednesday afternoon, a little more than 24 hours before the deadline buzzer, once again classified a Love deal as ‘unlikely,’ stating the organization’s stance on him — and the value placed on Love — hasn’t changed at all,” wrote Chris Fedor of cleveland.com.
Love had been the subject of trade rumors all season long, with the latest rumor pointing to a possible trade with the Los Angeles Clippers.
However, talk of a Love trade has died down, with rumors surrounding Thompson heating up.
It has been widely reported that Thompson’s camp wants him out of Cleveland and preferably traded to a contending team.
Multiple teams have expressed interest in trading for Thompson including the Clippers, Boston Celtics, Dallas Mavericks, Washington Wizards and Houston Rockets.
Thompson is having a career year with averages of 11.9 points, 10.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.