- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
- Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Expected to Sell for More Than $2 Million
- Report: Cavs Player Says He ‘Probably Won’t Play’ If NBA Creates 2nd Bubble
- Richard Jefferson Clowns LeBron James With Savage Comment After He Refers to Himself as King
- Report: Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have Found Their Way Back to One Another
- Collin Sexton Reveals Lofty Goal for Next Season, Says He’s ‘Hungry’ to Get Better
Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Unlikely’ to Be Moved Before Trade Deadline
- Updated: February 6, 2020
“A source that spoke with cleveland.com early Wednesday afternoon, a little more than 24 hours before the deadline buzzer, once again classified a Love deal as ‘unlikely,’ stating the organization’s stance on him — and the value placed on Love — hasn’t changed at all,” wrote Chris Fedor of cleveland.com.
Love had been the subject of trade rumors all season long, with the latest rumor pointing to a possible trade with the Los Angeles Clippers.
However, talk of a Love trade has died down, with rumors surrounding Thompson heating up.
It has been widely reported that Thompson’s camp wants him out of Cleveland and preferably traded to a contending team.
Multiple teams have expressed interest in trading for Thompson including the Clippers, Boston Celtics, Dallas Mavericks, Washington Wizards and Houston Rockets.
Thompson is having a career year with averages of 11.9 points, 10.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.