- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
- Dwyane Wade Says He Felt Like a ‘Zombie’ During His Stint on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Player Believes Andre Drummond Gives Team ‘Championship-Level Frontcourt’
- Tristan Thompson Says LeBron James Has ‘Worst Diet Ever’ and ‘Eats Like S—‘
Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Unlikely’ to Be Moved Before Trade Deadline
- Updated: February 6, 2020
“A source that spoke with cleveland.com early Wednesday afternoon, a little more than 24 hours before the deadline buzzer, once again classified a Love deal as ‘unlikely,’ stating the organization’s stance on him — and the value placed on Love — hasn’t changed at all,” wrote Chris Fedor of cleveland.com.
Love had been the subject of trade rumors all season long, with the latest rumor pointing to a possible trade with the Los Angeles Clippers.
However, talk of a Love trade has died down, with rumors surrounding Thompson heating up.
It has been widely reported that Thompson’s camp wants him out of Cleveland and preferably traded to a contending team.
Multiple teams have expressed interest in trading for Thompson including the Clippers, Boston Celtics, Dallas Mavericks, Washington Wizards and Houston Rockets.
Thompson is having a career year with averages of 11.9 points, 10.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.