- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Gregg Popovich Goes Out of His Way to Show Love to Collin Sexton After Cavs-Spurs Game
- Updated: March 30, 2019
— Chris Montano (@gswchris) March 29, 2019
Despite the Cavs’ loss, Sexton was one of the bright spots, putting up 24 points, two rebounds, and three assists. He shot 10-of-17 from the field overall, and sunk three out of his seven 3-pointers.
Throughout his coaching career, Popovich has made heartfelt gestures to several players he truly appreciates and respects. This latest show of respect from arguably the greatest coach in NBA history serves as a testament to Sexton’s potential, hard work, and tremendous improvement he has shown in his rookie year.
For the season, Sexton is averaging 16.4 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 2.8 assists, and has made himself a worthy candidate for All-Rookie First Team honors.
The Cavs play the Spurs once more this season on April 7.