- Report: Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Lands Autograph Deal With Upper Deck
- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
Kevin Love Breaks His Silence on Recent Drama, Sends Message to Haters
- Updated: January 5, 2020
Love, 31, has been submerged in trade rumors all season long.
The 6-foot-8 power forward has been with the Cavs for six seasons. While the beginning of his tenure in Cleveland was filled with championship aspirations, the last couple of years have been marked by a rebuild.
Yet, the veteran has been mostly professional and cooperative throughout the painful process.
After franchise icon LeBron James left Cleveland for the Los Angeles Lakers in 2018, the Cavs signed Love to a massive four-year, $120 million contract.
Despite the initial excitement of a potential competitive team following Love’s contract extension, the Cavs’ losing ways and youth prioritization have spoiled the former All-Star’s chances of retuning to the playoffs.
With the 12-year pro moving out of his prime, the Cavs are looking for suitable options in order to get Love on a contending team.
The big man has career averages of 18.2 points, 11.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game.