- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Former Cavs Teammates React to Kevin Love Indicating He’s Unhappy via Social Media
- Updated: January 4, 2020
On Instagram, Love posted a photo of Hollywood actor Joaquin Phoenix starring in the “Joker.” In the photograph, Phoenix’s character is forcing a smile on his face.
The five-time All-Star’s caption seems to prove that while he may be smiling on the outside, he is hurting on the inside. Recent behavior during games supports that.
According to recent reports, Love desires to play for a team contending for a title. The Cavs are nowhere near that status. They’re currently one of the worst teams in the NBA with a woeful 10-24 record after 34 games.
The Cavaliers have improved quite a bit over the last seven games, though. They won four of those contests, with three wins coming in consecutive games.
Despite that recent success, it seems clear that Love wants out of Cleveland. His mood might be further impacted by a recent report that teams around the league are hesitant to trade for him due to his hefty contract and injury concerns.
After winning a championship in 2016, the Cavs lost Kyrie Irving in the 2017 offseason and then James in the 2018 free-agency period. It’s possible that Love’s time in Cleveland may come to an end soon as well.
Until it does, it’s likely that his mood won’t improve all that much.