- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Former Cavs Teammates React to Kevin Love Indicating He’s Unhappy via Social Media
- Updated: January 4, 2020
On Instagram, Love posted a photo of Hollywood actor Joaquin Phoenix starring in the “Joker.” In the photograph, Phoenix’s character is forcing a smile on his face.
The five-time All-Star’s caption seems to prove that while he may be smiling on the outside, he is hurting on the inside. Recent behavior during games supports that.
According to recent reports, Love desires to play for a team contending for a title. The Cavs are nowhere near that status. They’re currently one of the worst teams in the NBA with a woeful 10-24 record after 34 games.
The Cavaliers have improved quite a bit over the last seven games, though. They won four of those contests, with three wins coming in consecutive games.
Despite that recent success, it seems clear that Love wants out of Cleveland. His mood might be further impacted by a recent report that teams around the league are hesitant to trade for him due to his hefty contract and injury concerns.
After winning a championship in 2016, the Cavs lost Kyrie Irving in the 2017 offseason and then James in the 2018 free-agency period. It’s possible that Love’s time in Cleveland may come to an end soon as well.
Until it does, it’s likely that his mood won’t improve all that much.