- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Cavs Players ‘Roll Their Eyes’ at Terminology John Beilein Uses
- Updated: December 6, 2019
Joe Vardon and Shams Charania of The Athletic indicated that Cavs players have not only looked elsewhere on the staff for leadership, they have also actively rejected the terminology that the former college coach has tried to use with them.
“Beyond his meticulous focus on rudimentary basketball fundamentals, which NBA players have little patience for in-season, players roll their eyes at things like the terminology Beilein brought to the Cavs,” they wrote.
All season long, the word out of Cleveland was that Beilein was focusing on a return to fundamentals. While players seemed up for it at first, it is clear that patience has run thin as the losses have piled up.
The Cavs have loss 10 of their last 11 games, many in double-digit affairs.
Just 20 games into his first NBA season, it appears that Beilein may be on the hot seat.
While there was no expectation of great success coming into the season, it is also quite concerning to hear that Beilein may be at risk of losing the locker room already.