- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Video: LeBron James Goes in on Entire Cavs Team During Workout
- Updated: September 22, 2016
The championship celebration atmosphere in Cleveland has yet to settle down.
Although training camp for the upcoming 2016-2017 NBA season starts next week, the Cleveland Cavaliers appear to still be having a lot fun.
In a few videos uploaded by LeBron James, teammates are shown working out while joking around and spending time with each other.
One key player who is not there, however, is shooting guard J.R. Smith, who has yet to strike a deal with the Cavs. Training camp is just around the corner and the preseason starts in just a few weeks, but the two parties have been unable to agree on a contract thus far.
On the bright side, backup guard Mo Williams recently announced that he’d be returning for one more year. The 33-year-old will be a good mentor to rookie Felder and a continued veteran presence for a young Cavs team.
Even without Smith in the equation, the Cavaliers look hungry to defend their title this season and get back to business.