- Bulls Owner Reveals LeBron’s 7-Word Message About Akron That Indicated He Was Leaving Cleveland
- Larry Nance Jr. Explains Why Kobe Bryant’s Final Game More Meaningful to Him Than Cavs Championship
- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
- Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Expected to Sell for More Than $2 Million
- Report: Cavs Player Says He ‘Probably Won’t Play’ If NBA Creates 2nd Bubble
- Richard Jefferson Clowns LeBron James With Savage Comment After He Refers to Himself as King
Video: LeBron James Goes in on Entire Cavs Team During Workout
- Updated: September 22, 2016
The championship celebration atmosphere in Cleveland has yet to settle down.
Although training camp for the upcoming 2016-2017 NBA season starts next week, the Cleveland Cavaliers appear to still be having a lot fun.
In a few videos uploaded by LeBron James, teammates are shown working out while joking around and spending time with each other.
One key player who is not there, however, is shooting guard J.R. Smith, who has yet to strike a deal with the Cavs. Training camp is just around the corner and the preseason starts in just a few weeks, but the two parties have been unable to agree on a contract thus far.
On the bright side, backup guard Mo Williams recently announced that he’d be returning for one more year. The 33-year-old will be a good mentor to rookie Felder and a continued veteran presence for a young Cavs team.
Even without Smith in the equation, the Cavaliers look hungry to defend their title this season and get back to business.