- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Updated: November 26, 2019
James was Jefferson’s teammate with the Cavaliers for a few seasons including the year the franchise won its first championship. The Los Angeles Lakers superstar retweeted his former teammate’s response to the Knicks, who were disputing Jefferson’s claims that the team offered him a contract.
??????????!!! Man I love you @Rjeff24
Jefferson told his part of the story last Sunday during the local broadcast of a game between the Knicks and Brooklyn Nets.
Joking? ? https://t.co/4DY7gtfDpn
“I refuse to play for the Knicks,” Jefferson said. “Jason Kidd and Kenyon Martin, they don’t really care. Me, I was the one person who said, ‘Knicks? No, I’ll retire.’ That’s why I retired. They were the one team that offered me a job and I decided to retire.”
Jefferson is currently the Nets’ game analyst for the YES Network. He retired from professional basketball last year, but he teased fans that he was coming back from retirement this summer.
The 39-year old was probably only joking about making a comeback, but it’s doubtful that he was only making up a story about his refusal to play for the Knicks.