- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Kevin Love Sends Message to Gordon Hayward After His Devastating Injury News
- Updated: November 10, 2019
Boston Celtics forward Gordon Hayward looked to finally be back to All-Star form following a catastrophic ankle injury that took place in the 2017-18 season.
However, just as fans were truly starting to get excited about the prospect of a fully healed Hayward, the forward fractured his left hand in a game against the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday.
Early last season, Love injured his toe and ultimately had surgery to repair the damage. As a result, he played in just 22 games in the season and the Cavs’ plan to try to compete despite losing LeBron James to free agency quickly went off the rails.
This season, however, Love has enjoyed a major resurgence thanks much in part to his clean bill of health. In eight games, Love has averaged 18.5 points and 14.1 rebounds per game.
As for Hayward, the 2017 All-Star is set to see a specialist on Monday to determine whether or not he requires surgery. If he does, he could be out for a number of months.
Still, he will be back this season and will hopefully be able to continue the momentum that Love was speaking of.