- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Kevin Love Sends Message to Gordon Hayward After His Devastating Injury News
- Updated: November 10, 2019
Boston Celtics forward Gordon Hayward looked to finally be back to All-Star form following a catastrophic ankle injury that took place in the 2017-18 season.
However, just as fans were truly starting to get excited about the prospect of a fully healed Hayward, the forward fractured his left hand in a game against the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday.
Early last season, Love injured his toe and ultimately had surgery to repair the damage. As a result, he played in just 22 games in the season and the Cavs’ plan to try to compete despite losing LeBron James to free agency quickly went off the rails.
This season, however, Love has enjoyed a major resurgence thanks much in part to his clean bill of health. In eight games, Love has averaged 18.5 points and 14.1 rebounds per game.
As for Hayward, the 2017 All-Star is set to see a specialist on Monday to determine whether or not he requires surgery. If he does, he could be out for a number of months.
Still, he will be back this season and will hopefully be able to continue the momentum that Love was speaking of.