- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Cavs News: Brandon Knight to Make Season Debut Today vs. Pacers
- Updated: November 1, 2019
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) November 1, 2019
Knight, 27, was shipped from the Houston Rockets to the Cavaliers midway through last season. While the guard only played in 27 contests with the Cavs, he put up a moderate 8.5 points, 2.3 assists and 1.9 rebounds per game.
However, Knight’s greatest contribution came as a mentor and encouraging supporter to then-rookie Collin Sexton, who had a superb second half of last season.
While the University of Kentucky product may be considered a veteran now, Knight is certainly still in the heart of his prime. In fact, at his peak, the 6-foot-3 guard put up an impressive 19.6 points, 5.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game with the Phoenix Suns during the 2015-16 regular season.
The journeyman has career averages of 14.5 points, 4.0 assists and 3.2 rebounds in 421 regular season games.