- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Cavs News: Brandon Knight to Make Season Debut Today vs. Pacers
- Updated: November 1, 2019
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) November 1, 2019
Knight, 27, was shipped from the Houston Rockets to the Cavaliers midway through last season. While the guard only played in 27 contests with the Cavs, he put up a moderate 8.5 points, 2.3 assists and 1.9 rebounds per game.
However, Knight’s greatest contribution came as a mentor and encouraging supporter to then-rookie Collin Sexton, who had a superb second half of last season.
While the University of Kentucky product may be considered a veteran now, Knight is certainly still in the heart of his prime. In fact, at his peak, the 6-foot-3 guard put up an impressive 19.6 points, 5.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game with the Phoenix Suns during the 2015-16 regular season.
The journeyman has career averages of 14.5 points, 4.0 assists and 3.2 rebounds in 421 regular season games.