- Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Report: 76ers Could Be Without Multiple All-Stars for Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Report: Knicks Owner James Dolan ‘Ordered’ Front Office to Address Media After Blowout Loss to Cavs
- John Beilein and Kevin Love Applaud Tristan Thompson for Taking on Leadership Role This Season
- Report: New York Knicks in Misery After Blowout Loss to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Tristan Thompson Says Cavs Are Seeking to Make Playoffs This Season
- Report: Michael Jordan Once Destroyed Cavs After Drinking 10 Bud Lights
- Kevin Love Sends Message to Gordon Hayward After His Devastating Injury News
- LeBron James Hints at How He ‘Got Into It in Cleveland’ With Tyronn Lue
- Bradley Beal Gushes Over Darius Garland: ‘He Was Already Destined for This’
Cavs News: Brandon Knight to Make Season Debut Today vs. Pacers
- Updated: November 1, 2019
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) November 1, 2019
Knight, 27, was shipped from the Houston Rockets to the Cavaliers midway through last season. While the guard only played in 27 contests with the Cavs, he put up a moderate 8.5 points, 2.3 assists and 1.9 rebounds per game.
However, Knight’s greatest contribution came as a mentor and encouraging supporter to then-rookie Collin Sexton, who had a superb second half of last season.
While the University of Kentucky product may be considered a veteran now, Knight is certainly still in the heart of his prime. In fact, at his peak, the 6-foot-3 guard put up an impressive 19.6 points, 5.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game with the Phoenix Suns during the 2015-16 regular season.
The journeyman has career averages of 14.5 points, 4.0 assists and 3.2 rebounds in 421 regular season games.