- Cavs Big Man Jordan Bell Reflects on Painful Series of Trades: ‘I Wanted to Fight Somebody’
- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
Report: Cavs Claim Former Warriors Forward Alfonzo McKinnie Off Waivers
- Updated: October 21, 2019
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 21, 2019
The 27-year-old was recently waived by the Golden State Warriors. In 72 games last season, McKinnie put up an average of 4.7 points on 48.7 percent shooting and 35.6 percent three-point shooting in 13.9 minutes per game.
The Cavs were expected to claim a player off of waivers before the season began as they had just 13 players under contract, which is one under the league minimum of 14. McKinnie will likely come off the bench for the Cavs in a similar role to the one he fulfilled on the Warriors.