- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs Release Injury Update for Tonight’s Preseason Opener
- Updated: October 7, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers get their 2019 preseason schedule underway on Monday night at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse against San Lorenzo de Almagro from Argentina.
— Spencer Davies (@SpinDavies) October 7, 2019
One player who will be playing figures to get plenty of attention in top pick Darius Garland. The rookie guard didn’t play at all during the Cavaliers’ Summer League action. He saw his only season at the college level end last year after just five games because of a torn meniscus.
The Cavaliers get the NBA portion of their preseason schedule started on Friday night, when they go on the road to face the Detroit Pistons. The brief series of preseason contests will conclude with a Sunday afternoon road game against the Boston Celtics, followed by an Oct. 15 home matchup also against the Celtics.