- Tristan Thompson Says He Learned How to Lead From LeBron James
- Cavs Member Says Current Locker Room ‘Better’ Than That of 2016 Championship Squad
- Kevin Love Says Cavs Feeling ‘Pretty Damn Good’ Despite Loss to 76ers
- Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Report: 76ers Could Be Without Multiple All-Stars for Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Report: Knicks Owner James Dolan ‘Ordered’ Front Office to Address Media After Blowout Loss to Cavs
- John Beilein and Kevin Love Applaud Tristan Thompson for Taking on Leadership Role This Season
- Report: New York Knicks in Misery After Blowout Loss to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Tristan Thompson Says Cavs Are Seeking to Make Playoffs This Season
- Report: Michael Jordan Once Destroyed Cavs After Drinking 10 Bud Lights
Report: Cavs Release Injury Update for Tonight’s Preseason Opener
- Updated: October 7, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers get their 2019 preseason schedule underway on Monday night at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse against San Lorenzo de Almagro from Argentina.
— Spencer Davies (@SpinDavies) October 7, 2019
One player who will be playing figures to get plenty of attention in top pick Darius Garland. The rookie guard didn’t play at all during the Cavaliers’ Summer League action. He saw his only season at the college level end last year after just five games because of a torn meniscus.
The Cavaliers get the NBA portion of their preseason schedule started on Friday night, when they go on the road to face the Detroit Pistons. The brief series of preseason contests will conclude with a Sunday afternoon road game against the Boston Celtics, followed by an Oct. 15 home matchup also against the Celtics.