- Report: Cavs Have Made Everyone Except Darius Garland Available in Trade Talks
- Report: Cavs Asking for 1st-Round Pick in Exchange for Kevin Love
- Tristan Thompson Gushes About Kevin Porter Jr.: ‘The Kid Has Something Special’
- Report: Cavs Actively Listening to Trade Proposals for Kevin Love
- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
Report: Cavs Release Injury Update for Tonight’s Preseason Opener
- Updated: October 7, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers get their 2019 preseason schedule underway on Monday night at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse against San Lorenzo de Almagro from Argentina.
— Spencer Davies (@SpinDavies) October 7, 2019
One player who will be playing figures to get plenty of attention in top pick Darius Garland. The rookie guard didn’t play at all during the Cavaliers’ Summer League action. He saw his only season at the college level end last year after just five games because of a torn meniscus.
The Cavaliers get the NBA portion of their preseason schedule started on Friday night, when they go on the road to face the Detroit Pistons. The brief series of preseason contests will conclude with a Sunday afternoon road game against the Boston Celtics, followed by an Oct. 15 home matchup also against the Celtics.