- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
First Look Inside the Cavs’ Newly Renovated Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Updated: September 28, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers’ 2019-20 regular season home game is just under a month away, but you don’t have to wait until then to see the inside of their newly renovated arena.
The Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is now officially open for business and the pictures sure don’t disappoint. While it wasn’t a complete rebuilt, the interior of former Quicken Loans Arena is practically unrecognizable.
Here are some of the best shots of the Cavs’ new home taken thus far.
The entrance to the arena is brand new, with fans inside now being able to take a look at the Cleveland skyline from within the building.
On top of that, lounge and concession areas have been massively updated and improved.
As previously reported, the Cavs’ new Wall of Honor is also on full display.
Not to be outdone by the other new additions, the team’s locker room, court, and stadium seating are also all newly improved as well.
It’s not totally possible to predict how good the Cavs are going to be. With so much young talent on the roster, they are one of the biggest question marks headed into this NBA season.
While everyone has counted them out of even sniffing playoff contention, a strong season from players like Kevin Love, Collin Sexton, and the team’s new rookies could certainly make the Cavs far more competitive than last season.
At least one thing Cavs fans can know for sure is that they are going to have a great time exploring this new mecca of basketball right in the heart of Cleveland.