- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Report: Brandon Knight Looked ‘Really Good’ During Cavs’ Pre-Camp Workouts
- Updated: September 24, 2019
In fact, the point guard has already been impressing teammates this offseason.
According to Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com, Knight looked good during the Cavs’ pre-camp workouts in New York.
“According to sources, Knight looked ‘really good’ during Cleveland’s pre-camp workouts in New York recently,” wrote Fedor. “He was one of the players singled out.”
Knight, 27, was traded from the Houston Rockets to the Cavaliers midway through last season. In 27 contests with the Cavs, the guard put up 8.5 points, 2.3 assists and 1.9 rebounds per game. In the process, the veteran became a mentor and encouraging support to then-rookie Collin Sexton.
The 6-foot-3 pro is just entering his prime and has already made a name for himself in the league. The journeyman put up a career-high 19.6 points, 5.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds with the Phoenix Suns during the 2015-16 regular season.
While it’s likely the Cavs will promote youngsters Sexton and Darius Garland in the backcourt, Knight will get some time to shine as well.