- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Report: Brandon Knight Looked ‘Really Good’ During Cavs’ Pre-Camp Workouts
- Updated: September 24, 2019
In fact, the point guard has already been impressing teammates this offseason.
According to Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com, Knight looked good during the Cavs’ pre-camp workouts in New York.
“According to sources, Knight looked ‘really good’ during Cleveland’s pre-camp workouts in New York recently,” wrote Fedor. “He was one of the players singled out.”
Knight, 27, was traded from the Houston Rockets to the Cavaliers midway through last season. In 27 contests with the Cavs, the guard put up 8.5 points, 2.3 assists and 1.9 rebounds per game. In the process, the veteran became a mentor and encouraging support to then-rookie Collin Sexton.
The 6-foot-3 pro is just entering his prime and has already made a name for himself in the league. The journeyman put up a career-high 19.6 points, 5.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds with the Phoenix Suns during the 2015-16 regular season.
While it’s likely the Cavs will promote youngsters Sexton and Darius Garland in the backcourt, Knight will get some time to shine as well.