- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Report: Brandon Knight Looked ‘Really Good’ During Cavs’ Pre-Camp Workouts
- Updated: September 24, 2019
In fact, the point guard has already been impressing teammates this offseason.
According to Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com, Knight looked good during the Cavs’ pre-camp workouts in New York.
“According to sources, Knight looked ‘really good’ during Cleveland’s pre-camp workouts in New York recently,” wrote Fedor. “He was one of the players singled out.”
Knight, 27, was traded from the Houston Rockets to the Cavaliers midway through last season. In 27 contests with the Cavs, the guard put up 8.5 points, 2.3 assists and 1.9 rebounds per game. In the process, the veteran became a mentor and encouraging support to then-rookie Collin Sexton.
The 6-foot-3 pro is just entering his prime and has already made a name for himself in the league. The journeyman put up a career-high 19.6 points, 5.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds with the Phoenix Suns during the 2015-16 regular season.
While it’s likely the Cavs will promote youngsters Sexton and Darius Garland in the backcourt, Knight will get some time to shine as well.