- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Brandon Knight Looked ‘Really Good’ During Cavs’ Pre-Camp Workouts
- Updated: September 24, 2019
In fact, the point guard has already been impressing teammates this offseason.
According to Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com, Knight looked good during the Cavs’ pre-camp workouts in New York.
“According to sources, Knight looked ‘really good’ during Cleveland’s pre-camp workouts in New York recently,” wrote Fedor. “He was one of the players singled out.”
Knight, 27, was traded from the Houston Rockets to the Cavaliers midway through last season. In 27 contests with the Cavs, the guard put up 8.5 points, 2.3 assists and 1.9 rebounds per game. In the process, the veteran became a mentor and encouraging support to then-rookie Collin Sexton.
The 6-foot-3 pro is just entering his prime and has already made a name for himself in the league. The journeyman put up a career-high 19.6 points, 5.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds with the Phoenix Suns during the 2015-16 regular season.
While it’s likely the Cavs will promote youngsters Sexton and Darius Garland in the backcourt, Knight will get some time to shine as well.