- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Video: LeBron James and Tyronn Lue Get in Heated Argument on Cavs Bench
- Updated: March 15, 2018
The struggles of the injury-plagued Cleveland Cavaliers during their Thursday night game against the Portland Trail Blazers spilled over to the team’s bench during the third quarter. That was where LeBron James and Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue were seen arguing with each other.
— Leading NBA (@LeadingNBA) March 16, 2018
Ty Lue and LeBron exchanged words on back-to-back possessions. Now going back and forth on the bench. Lue didn't love James's shot selection.
— Chris Mannix (@ChrisMannixYS) March 16, 2018
The heated conversation will no doubt give rise to rumors about James’ future with the Cavaliers past this season. That’s because in July, he’s expected to again become a free agent. However, disputes during the course of a game tend to be commonplace, especially in the high-pressure world of the NBA.