- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
- Koby Altman Reacts to Cavs Getting No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Footage Shows Cavs Landing 4th Overall Pick
- Report: There Are Those in Cavs Front Office Who Believe R.J. Barrett Is Better Than Ja Morant
Video: LeBron James and Tyronn Lue Get in Heated Argument on Cavs Bench
- Updated: March 15, 2018
The struggles of the injury-plagued Cleveland Cavaliers during their Thursday night game against the Portland Trail Blazers spilled over to the team’s bench during the third quarter. That was where LeBron James and Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue were seen arguing with each other.
— Leading NBA (@LeadingNBA) March 16, 2018
Ty Lue and LeBron exchanged words on back-to-back possessions. Now going back and forth on the bench. Lue didn't love James's shot selection.
— Chris Mannix (@ChrisMannixYS) March 16, 2018
The heated conversation will no doubt give rise to rumors about James’ future with the Cavaliers past this season. That’s because in July, he’s expected to again become a free agent. However, disputes during the course of a game tend to be commonplace, especially in the high-pressure world of the NBA.