- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron James and Tyronn Lue Get in Heated Argument on Cavs Bench
- Updated: March 15, 2018
The struggles of the injury-plagued Cleveland Cavaliers during their Thursday night game against the Portland Trail Blazers spilled over to the team’s bench during the third quarter. That was where LeBron James and Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue were seen arguing with each other.
— Leading NBA (@LeadingNBA) March 16, 2018
Ty Lue and LeBron exchanged words on back-to-back possessions. Now going back and forth on the bench. Lue didn't love James's shot selection.
— Chris Mannix (@ChrisMannixYS) March 16, 2018
The heated conversation will no doubt give rise to rumors about James’ future with the Cavaliers past this season. That’s because in July, he’s expected to again become a free agent. However, disputes during the course of a game tend to be commonplace, especially in the high-pressure world of the NBA.