- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Report: Cavs Officially Sign 4 Players to Training Camp Deals, Waive 2 Shooting Guards
- Updated: September 4, 2019
The Cavs signed four players to training camp deals and waived a couple of players on non-guaranteed contracts. By doing so, they filled out their 20-man roster for the offseason heading into training camp, which starts in a few weeks.
On Sept. 3, the Cavs signed shooting guards J.P. Macura and Sindarius Thornwell, guard-forward Daniel Hamilton, and center Marques Bolden to training camp deals. They waived shooting guards Malik Newman and Levi Randolph.
Macura, Thornwell, Hamilton and Bolden are going to have an opportunity to showcase their talents in training camp for a chance to join the team’s 15-man regular season roster or perhaps sign a two-way contract instead.
Meanwhile, Newman and Randolph failed to get the same opportunity to attend training camp after the Cavs released them, almost a month after they were signed to their deals. They played with the Canton Charge, the Cavs’ G League affiliate, last season and are likely to return this season.
As currently constructed, the Cavs’ roster has 13 players with guaranteed deals, one with a non-guaranteed deal, another on a two-way deal and five players with Exhibit 10 contracts.