- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
Cavs News: Kevin Love and Model Kate Bock Injured During Rafting Adventure
- Updated: August 28, 2019
Kevin Love and his girlfriend, Kate Bock, have been having an eventful summer vacation, but a recent accident may have tarnished their experiences.
According to TMZ Sports, Bock suffered a head injury during a rafting trip in Wyoming when she fell into the water. Her head was wrapped in gauze as she was rushed to a hospital.
Fortunately, despite the fact that the injury required her to have staples on her head to close the wound, Bock appears to be out of danger. Both Love and Bock were able to share the experience on social media afterwards, with the Cleveland Cavaliers forward showing a series of photos that documented their harrowing experience.
Love and Bock have been touring different destinations in the U.S. and abroad, showing off key moments of their trip on social media as they went along. With their vacation hitting a snag with the accident, the couple might relax a bit to recuperate from their recent mishap.
Last month, the Los Angeles Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma appeared to be envious of the Cavs star’s summer adventure, posting on Twitter that Love “has had the best summer” he’s ever seen.
Training camp for the 2019-20 season will begin next month and Love should be back to focusing on basketball very soon.