- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Kevin Love and Model Kate Bock Injured During Rafting Adventure
- Updated: August 28, 2019
Kevin Love and his girlfriend, Kate Bock, have been having an eventful summer vacation, but a recent accident may have tarnished their experiences.
According to TMZ Sports, Bock suffered a head injury during a rafting trip in Wyoming when she fell into the water. Her head was wrapped in gauze as she was rushed to a hospital.
Fortunately, despite the fact that the injury required her to have staples on her head to close the wound, Bock appears to be out of danger. Both Love and Bock were able to share the experience on social media afterwards, with the Cleveland Cavaliers forward showing a series of photos that documented their harrowing experience.
Love and Bock have been touring different destinations in the U.S. and abroad, showing off key moments of their trip on social media as they went along. With their vacation hitting a snag with the accident, the couple might relax a bit to recuperate from their recent mishap.
Last month, the Los Angeles Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma appeared to be envious of the Cavs star’s summer adventure, posting on Twitter that Love “has had the best summer” he’s ever seen.
Training camp for the 2019-20 season will begin next month and Love should be back to focusing on basketball very soon.