- Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Pens Emotional Statement After Passing of Fred McLeod
- Austin Carr Can’t Hold Back Tears When Discussing Partnership With Fred McLeod
- Kevin Durant Says He Was Never One of Warriors, Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Best Friend’ in Entire League
- LeBron James, Channing Frye, and Cavs Players Respond to Passing of Fred McLeod
- Report: Cavs Mourn Passing of Play-By-Play Announcer Fred McLeod
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson Got Into Heated Altercation With Kanye West
- Darius Garland Impresses Both Ben Simmons and Renowned NBA Trainer With ‘Unlimited’ Range
- Cedi Osman Hits Buzzer-Beater, Dominates World Cup Game
- Report: Anderson Varejao Hints He’s Interested in Coming Back to Cavs
- Former NBA Big Man Thinks LeBron James, Cavs Prepared for Spurs Over Warriors in 2015
Cavs News: Kevin Love and Model Kate Bock Injured During Rafting Adventure
- Updated: August 28, 2019
Kevin Love and his girlfriend, Kate Bock, have been having an eventful summer vacation, but a recent accident may have tarnished their experiences.
According to TMZ Sports, Bock suffered a head injury during a rafting trip in Wyoming when she fell into the water. Her head was wrapped in gauze as she was rushed to a hospital.
Fortunately, despite the fact that the injury required her to have staples on her head to close the wound, Bock appears to be out of danger. Both Love and Bock were able to share the experience on social media afterwards, with the Cleveland Cavaliers forward showing a series of photos that documented their harrowing experience.
Love and Bock have been touring different destinations in the U.S. and abroad, showing off key moments of their trip on social media as they went along. With their vacation hitting a snag with the accident, the couple might relax a bit to recuperate from their recent mishap.
Last month, the Los Angeles Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma appeared to be envious of the Cavs star’s summer adventure, posting on Twitter that Love “has had the best summer” he’s ever seen.
Training camp for the 2019-20 season will begin next month and Love should be back to focusing on basketball very soon.