- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Kevin Love and Model Kate Bock Injured During Rafting Adventure
- Updated: August 28, 2019
Kevin Love and his girlfriend, Kate Bock, have been having an eventful summer vacation, but a recent accident may have tarnished their experiences.
According to TMZ Sports, Bock suffered a head injury during a rafting trip in Wyoming when she fell into the water. Her head was wrapped in gauze as she was rushed to a hospital.
Fortunately, despite the fact that the injury required her to have staples on her head to close the wound, Bock appears to be out of danger. Both Love and Bock were able to share the experience on social media afterwards, with the Cleveland Cavaliers forward showing a series of photos that documented their harrowing experience.
Love and Bock have been touring different destinations in the U.S. and abroad, showing off key moments of their trip on social media as they went along. With their vacation hitting a snag with the accident, the couple might relax a bit to recuperate from their recent mishap.
Last month, the Los Angeles Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma appeared to be envious of the Cavs star’s summer adventure, posting on Twitter that Love “has had the best summer” he’s ever seen.
Training camp for the 2019-20 season will begin next month and Love should be back to focusing on basketball very soon.