- Larry Nance Jr. Claims All NBA Players Are Already ‘Out of Basketball Shape’
- Kevin Love Speculates How NBA Will Return for Rest of 2019-20 Season
- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Larry Nance Jr.: ‘I Have Zero Interest in Anything Basketball-Related Right Now’
- Report: Cavs’ Strength and Conditioning Trainers Keeping Team Ready
- Kyrie Irving Reveals Incredible Advice Kobe Bryant Gave Him Midway Through 2016 NBA Finals
Cavs News: Kevin Love and Model Kate Bock Injured During Rafting Adventure
- Updated: August 28, 2019
Kevin Love and his girlfriend, Kate Bock, have been having an eventful summer vacation, but a recent accident may have tarnished their experiences.
According to TMZ Sports, Bock suffered a head injury during a rafting trip in Wyoming when she fell into the water. Her head was wrapped in gauze as she was rushed to a hospital.
Fortunately, despite the fact that the injury required her to have staples on her head to close the wound, Bock appears to be out of danger. Both Love and Bock were able to share the experience on social media afterwards, with the Cleveland Cavaliers forward showing a series of photos that documented their harrowing experience.
Love and Bock have been touring different destinations in the U.S. and abroad, showing off key moments of their trip on social media as they went along. With their vacation hitting a snag with the accident, the couple might relax a bit to recuperate from their recent mishap.
Last month, the Los Angeles Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma appeared to be envious of the Cavs star’s summer adventure, posting on Twitter that Love “has had the best summer” he’s ever seen.
Training camp for the 2019-20 season will begin next month and Love should be back to focusing on basketball very soon.