- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Kevin Porter Jr. Lets DeMarcus Cousins Know He’s ‘Praying’ For Him After ACL Tear
- Updated: August 16, 2019
The NBA world was devastated to learn that Los Angeles Lakers newcomer DeMarcus Cousins had torn his ACL on Thursday.
Cousins, 29, signed with the Lakers earlier this summer in an effort to revive his career and compete for a championship alongside superstars LeBron James and Anthony Davis.
The terrible injury news not only thwarts Cousins’ plan to win a ring, but may also indicate the end of his promising career in the league.
The four-time All-Star tore his left Achilles in January of 2018 and endured a quadriceps tear in April. The center played a career-low 30 games with Golden State Warriors last season.
Before the damage to his body, Cousins was considered one of the best big men in the NBA.
The veteran has career averages of 21.2 points, 10.9 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 1.4 steals per game.