- Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Pens Emotional Statement After Passing of Fred McLeod
- Austin Carr Can’t Hold Back Tears When Discussing Partnership With Fred McLeod
- Kevin Durant Says He Was Never One of Warriors, Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Best Friend’ in Entire League
- LeBron James, Channing Frye, and Cavs Players Respond to Passing of Fred McLeod
- Report: Cavs Mourn Passing of Play-By-Play Announcer Fred McLeod
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson Got Into Heated Altercation With Kanye West
- Darius Garland Impresses Both Ben Simmons and Renowned NBA Trainer With ‘Unlimited’ Range
- Cedi Osman Hits Buzzer-Beater, Dominates World Cup Game
- Report: Anderson Varejao Hints He’s Interested in Coming Back to Cavs
- Former NBA Big Man Thinks LeBron James, Cavs Prepared for Spurs Over Warriors in 2015
Kevin Porter Jr. Lets DeMarcus Cousins Know He’s ‘Praying’ For Him After ACL Tear
- Updated: August 16, 2019
The NBA world was devastated to learn that Los Angeles Lakers newcomer DeMarcus Cousins had torn his ACL on Thursday.
Cousins, 29, signed with the Lakers earlier this summer in an effort to revive his career and compete for a championship alongside superstars LeBron James and Anthony Davis.
The terrible injury news not only thwarts Cousins’ plan to win a ring, but may also indicate the end of his promising career in the league.
The four-time All-Star tore his left Achilles in January of 2018 and endured a quadriceps tear in April. The center played a career-low 30 games with Golden State Warriors last season.
Before the damage to his body, Cousins was considered one of the best big men in the NBA.
The veteran has career averages of 21.2 points, 10.9 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 1.4 steals per game.