- Report: Cavs Have Made Everyone Except Darius Garland Available in Trade Talks
- Report: Cavs Asking for 1st-Round Pick in Exchange for Kevin Love
- Tristan Thompson Gushes About Kevin Porter Jr.: ‘The Kid Has Something Special’
- Report: Cavs Actively Listening to Trade Proposals for Kevin Love
- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
Kevin Porter Jr. Lets DeMarcus Cousins Know He’s ‘Praying’ For Him After ACL Tear
- Updated: August 16, 2019
The NBA world was devastated to learn that Los Angeles Lakers newcomer DeMarcus Cousins had torn his ACL on Thursday.
Cousins, 29, signed with the Lakers earlier this summer in an effort to revive his career and compete for a championship alongside superstars LeBron James and Anthony Davis.
The terrible injury news not only thwarts Cousins’ plan to win a ring, but may also indicate the end of his promising career in the league.
The four-time All-Star tore his left Achilles in January of 2018 and endured a quadriceps tear in April. The center played a career-low 30 games with Golden State Warriors last season.
Before the damage to his body, Cousins was considered one of the best big men in the NBA.
The veteran has career averages of 21.2 points, 10.9 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 1.4 steals per game.