- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Kevin Porter Jr. Lets DeMarcus Cousins Know He’s ‘Praying’ For Him After ACL Tear
- Updated: August 16, 2019
The NBA world was devastated to learn that Los Angeles Lakers newcomer DeMarcus Cousins had torn his ACL on Thursday.
Cousins, 29, signed with the Lakers earlier this summer in an effort to revive his career and compete for a championship alongside superstars LeBron James and Anthony Davis.
The terrible injury news not only thwarts Cousins’ plan to win a ring, but may also indicate the end of his promising career in the league.
The four-time All-Star tore his left Achilles in January of 2018 and endured a quadriceps tear in April. The center played a career-low 30 games with Golden State Warriors last season.
Before the damage to his body, Cousins was considered one of the best big men in the NBA.
The veteran has career averages of 21.2 points, 10.9 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 1.4 steals per game.