- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- Updated: May 25, 2020
New Orleans Pelicans rookie Jaxson Hayes recently shared his favorite game-winner of all time.
— NBA (@NBA) May 23, 2020
The game-winner marked one of James’ clutchest shots ever.
Heading into the pivotal road game, the Cavs trailed the Bulls, 2-1, in the 2015 Eastern Conference semifinals. The Cavs badly needed a win to avoid a 3-1 deficit in the second-round series.
The competitive contest went down to the wire. However, with the score tied up with 1.5 seconds left, the Cavs wisely went to James on the final possession.
Of course, the four-time MVP delivered, as he knocked down a clutch triple at the buzzer to tie up the series. James finished the contest with 27 points, 14 assists and eight rebounds in just over 43 minutes of action.
The Cavs went on to win the series in six games. Surely, James’ huge shot turned the series around and propelled the Cavs to victory.
Hayes, who was just a young teenager when James hit the prolific game-winner against the Bulls, is obviously still in awe of the recollection.
The rookie is putting up 7.5 points and 4.0 boards per game this season.