- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
- Report: Cavs Release Huge Update Regarding Kevin Love’s Return
Top 7 Altercations Between LeBron James and Joakim Noah
- Updated: May 8, 2015
As we are amidst what will probably be the most physical series during the Cleveland Cavaliers’ 2015 playoff run, there is one rivalry in particular that has garnered vast media attention throughout the years. That of course is the ongoing feud between LeBron James and Joakim Noah.
There has been a multitude of notable quotes between the two from James saying, “We don’t like [the Bulls], they don’t like us,” during his Miami Heat days, to Noah saying, “You like it? You think Cleveland’s cool? I never heard anybody say I’m going to Cleveland on vacation. What’s so good about Cleveland?”
As we enter Game 3 on Friday, we give you seven of the craziest altercations between LeBron James and Joakim Noah.
7. LeBron Jams, Noah Yaps
It seems like Joakim likes to do plenty of talking, while the King usually lets his game speak for itself.
Next: Noah with Some Choice Words for LeBron