- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
- Tristan Thompson Reminisces on Cavs Championship as ‘Legendary Father’s Day’
- Numbers Show That Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Was NBA’s Worst Player This Season
Tristan Thompson Reacts to Viral Video of Kyrie Irving Crossing Up Kid
- Updated: August 11, 2019
When a video of Irving crossing up the son of former Cavs guard Mike Miller went viral, current Cavs big man Tristan Thompson couldn’t help but relate.
?? its okay it happens to the best of us https://t.co/kdEJFcYERm
While Irving is no longer on the Cavs, the two players have quite a history together.
In fact, Irving and Thompson came into the league together at the No. 1 overall pick and No. 4 overall pick respectively in the 2011 NBA Draft.
They went on to win a championship in Cleveland in 2016.
Irving’s breakup with the Cavs was somewhat acrimonious, as he requested a trade in the summer of 2017. Still, he has held onto many of the relationships he built during his first stop in the NBA.
This season, Thompson will get the opportunity to try to stop Irving when the Cavs face off against the Brooklyn Nets, Irving’s third team in four seasons.