- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
- Channing Frye Refuses to Call Stephen Curry ‘Lock’ for MVP
Tristan Thompson Reacts to Viral Video of Kyrie Irving Crossing Up Kid
- Updated: August 11, 2019
When a video of Irving crossing up the son of former Cavs guard Mike Miller went viral, current Cavs big man Tristan Thompson couldn’t help but relate.
😂😂 its okay it happens to the best of us https://t.co/kdEJFcYERm
While Irving is no longer on the Cavs, the two players have quite a history together.
In fact, Irving and Thompson came into the league together at the No. 1 overall pick and No. 4 overall pick respectively in the 2011 NBA Draft.
They went on to win a championship in Cleveland in 2016.
Irving’s breakup with the Cavs was somewhat acrimonious, as he requested a trade in the summer of 2017. Still, he has held onto many of the relationships he built during his first stop in the NBA.
This season, Thompson will get the opportunity to try to stop Irving when the Cavs face off against the Brooklyn Nets, Irving’s third team in four seasons.