- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Tristan Thompson Reacts to Viral Video of Kyrie Irving Crossing Up Kid
- Updated: August 11, 2019
When a video of Irving crossing up the son of former Cavs guard Mike Miller went viral, current Cavs big man Tristan Thompson couldn’t help but relate.
😂😂 its okay it happens to the best of us https://t.co/kdEJFcYERm
While Irving is no longer on the Cavs, the two players have quite a history together.
In fact, Irving and Thompson came into the league together at the No. 1 overall pick and No. 4 overall pick respectively in the 2011 NBA Draft.
They went on to win a championship in Cleveland in 2016.
Irving’s breakup with the Cavs was somewhat acrimonious, as he requested a trade in the summer of 2017. Still, he has held onto many of the relationships he built during his first stop in the NBA.
This season, Thompson will get the opportunity to try to stop Irving when the Cavs face off against the Brooklyn Nets, Irving’s third team in four seasons.