- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
- Larry Nance Jr. offers high praise for Miami Marlins’ historic hire of Kim Ng
Tristan Thompson Reacts to Viral Video of Kyrie Irving Crossing Up Kid
- Updated: August 11, 2019
When a video of Irving crossing up the son of former Cavs guard Mike Miller went viral, current Cavs big man Tristan Thompson couldn’t help but relate.
?? its okay it happens to the best of us https://t.co/kdEJFcYERm
While Irving is no longer on the Cavs, the two players have quite a history together.
In fact, Irving and Thompson came into the league together at the No. 1 overall pick and No. 4 overall pick respectively in the 2011 NBA Draft.
They went on to win a championship in Cleveland in 2016.
Irving’s breakup with the Cavs was somewhat acrimonious, as he requested a trade in the summer of 2017. Still, he has held onto many of the relationships he built during his first stop in the NBA.
This season, Thompson will get the opportunity to try to stop Irving when the Cavs face off against the Brooklyn Nets, Irving’s third team in four seasons.